The Ventures Food Incubator Program provides training and access to commercial kitchen space, a food truck, and retail markets. It gives food business owners the opportunity to generate revenue and learn by doing. About 25% of all Ventures businesses served are food-based. We serve a wide variety of types, including: catering, farmer’s market vending, mobile food vending, brick and mortar, and packaged foods.
Are you interested in applying for our Food Incubator? Make sure you meet these requirements:
- Graduate of the Ventures Business Development Training and member of Advanced Services
- Completed Feasibility Plan
- Completed Advanced Services Application
- Attend a Business Coaching session with a Ventures Business Specialist
- Obtain any necessary state and city business licenses
For more information, please contact email@example.com.